Virtual Independent Satellite Symposia at the ASH Meeting on Hematological Malignancies: A Virtual Experience
The virtual Independent Satellite Symposia (ISS) are industry-sponsored, CME-certified symposia offered in conjunction with virtual ASH specialty meetings. These events are not part of the official ASH meeting program and are planned solely by the sponsoring company.
The following independent satellite symposia will take place in conjunction with the 2020 Meeting on Hematologic Malignancies (MHM). There is no fee to attend; and registration to MHM is not required to participate in the symposia.
From Trials to Clinical Practice in Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma: How the Experts Think & Treat
Thursday, August 27, 2020 - Saturday, September 12, 2020 - A Virtual Experience
This activity will feature hematologist/oncologist experts in the treatment of multiple myeloma. The panel will participate in a case-based format that will take a deep dive into the evolving data sets used in the treatment of R/R MM in a highly interactive learning style. This includes the key methods to stratify risk and monitor therapy along the disease continuum, assess current sequencing options and unmet needs in the field, review emerging strategies in relapsed/refractory disease with a focus on emerging targets and approaches, and share best practices on how and when to select patients who will benefit from newer therapeutic options or clinical trial enrollment in multiple myeloma. Case studies will be used to place real-world data and trial findings into the context of practical applications.
Managing Company: Physicians' Education Resource® (PER®)
Discussion With the Experts: How I Use BTK Inhibitors to Treat Patients with CLL
Thursday, August 27, 2020 – Saturday, September 12, 2020 – A Virtual Experience
Are you aware of the latest recommendations regarding BTK inhibitors in the treatment of CLL? Join in this practical discussion with the experts about using BTK inhibitors for the frontline treatment of CLL. Attendees will take away clinical pearls for treatment selection and managing side effects that they can immediately apply to their clinical practice.
A live Q&A for this ISS will take place on September 9, 2020 from 7:08 – 7:28 p.m. EST
Managing Company: Medscape
Contact: Olalla Barcelo, Obarcelo@medscapelive.com
Please find the complete ISS guidelines here.
All ISS cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to email@example.com.
- Any cancellation requests received on or after August 4, 2020, will incur a 100 percent cancellation penalty. The ISS host will be issued no refund of any monies received by ASH for cancellation.
July 22, 2020 (COB Pacific time)
- Deadline for ISS application submissions
July 28, 2020
- Acceptance letters emailed by ASH; following acceptance, please submit your ISS registration site links to ASH at your earliest convenience in order to post them on the program website
August 3, 2020
- ISS signed letter of agreement due to ASH via firstname.lastname@example.org
August 10, 2020
- ISS payments are due to ASH.
August 20, 2020
- Pre-recorded video to be shared with Kelly Cade at email@example.com as a link to an embedded video, no later than Thursday, August 20, 2020.
- Deadline to submit all promotional and educational materials (invitations, handouts, signs, fliers, etc.) to ASH
- Deadline to submit mailing list request form to firstname.lastname@example.org (your mailing piece(s) must be pre-approved by ASH)
October 12, 2020 (COB Pacific time)
- Deadline to submit a one-page summary evaluation and final attendance count to the ASH Corporate Relations team at email@example.com by COB Pacific time
Please contact ASH Corporate Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org.