ASH Meeting on Hematologic Malignancies: A Virtual Experience
Please complete the post-event survey by October 12.
The ASH Meeting on Hematologic Malignancies features the top experts in the field, comprehensive clinical content, and the opportunity to interact with colleagues – all through a virtual experience. Participation in the 2020 virtual experience grants participants an opportunity to hear experts present cutting-edge scientific data, provide out-of-the-box treatment approaches, and answer challenging patient care questions during topic-based panel discussions.
The program content is structured as "How I Treat" presentations that showcase each speaker's evidence-based treatment approaches. Learn how new data can be translated into new strategies for diagnosis and treatment, find out what to do in cases where there is no data, and gain knowledge that can help you make an immediate impact on your practice.
Join ASH in a New Virtual Setting
Hear exciting updates in each of the core malignancies, including:
- Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Myeloproliferative neoplasms
By transitioning the ASH Meeting on Hematologic Malignancies to a virtual experience that will combine both live and on-demand sessions, ASH will provide the following features for attendees:
- Content categorized by malignancy and released between August 27 and September 10. This staggered release of content, categorized by malignancy, enables you to integrate these educational segments into your work schedule more effectively and watch at your own pace.
- Live sessions discussing the impact of COVID-19 on hematologic malignancies will air in the evenings following the release of new content earlier in the day.
- “How I Treat” presentation format is still a vital part of the meeting. Learn treatment strategies from the experts that you can use to improve your practice.
- Registered participants will be able to watch content after the meeting conclude. Go back and revisit sessions when it’s convenient for you!
- CME Available! The new format of the virtual meeting will offer on-demand and live content. Continuing Education (CE) credit will be available for the live meeting components.
|Thursday, August 27, 2020||Lymphoma Sessions Released and Evening COVID-19 & Lymphoma Discussion|
|Tuesday, September 1, 2020||Myeloma Sessions Released and Evening COVID-19 & Myeloma Discussion|
|Thursday, September 3, 2020||Myeloproliferative Neoplasms (MPN) Sessions Released and Evening COVID-19 & MPN Discussion|
|Tuesday, September 8, 2020||Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS) Sessions Released and Evening COVID-19 & MDS Discussion|
|Thursday, September 10, 2020||Leukemia Sessions Released and Evening COVID-19 & Leukemia Discussion|
|Saturday, September 12, 2020||Hematologic Malignancy Case Review -- Live Panel Discussions|
- S. Vincent Rajkumar, MD, Mayo Clinic
- Gail Roboz, MD, Weill Cornell University
- Sonali Smith, MD, University of Chicago
Program Planning Committee
- Anjali Advani, MD, Cleveland Clinic
- Stephen Ansell, MD, Mayo Clinic
- Irene Ghobrial, MD, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- John Mascarenhas, MD, Mount Sinai Medical School
ASH would like to acknowledge the following companies for the educational grants provided in support of the 2020 Meeting on Hematologic Malignancies:
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Incyte Corporation
- Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- Seattle Genetics
- Takeda Oncology
- TG Therapeutics, Inc.
- Pfizer, Inc.
- ASH Consultative Hematology Course: A Virtual Experience
Similar to previous years, the Society will also offer the ASH Consultative Hematology Course in conjunction with the ASH Meeting on Hematologic Malignancies. Program participants will engage in case-based presentations on non-malignant hematology topics, such as thrombosis, thrombocytopenia, and bleeding.
- Social Media Toolkit
Spread the word about the ASH Meeting on Hematologic Malignancies: A Virtual Experience with this social media toolkit.