ASH Meeting on Hematologic Malignancies
The ASH Meeting on Hematologic Malignancies (MHM) features the top experts in the field, comprehensive clinical content, and the opportunity to interact with colleagues in an intimate, small group setting with no competing sessions. Participants will have an opportunity to hear experts present cutting-edge scientific data, provide out-of-the-box treatment approaches, and answer challenging patient care questions during topic-based panel discussions.
The program is structured as "How I Treat" presentations that showcase each speaker's evidence-based treatment approaches. Learn how new data can be translated into new strategies for diagnosis and treatment, find out what to do in cases where there is no data, and gain knowledge that can help you make an immediate impact on your practice.
- Jessica Altman, MD, Northwestern University
- Noopur Raje, MD, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Michael Williams, MD, University of Virginia
- Elizabeth Hexner, MD, University of Pennsylvania
- Brian A. Jonas, MD, PhD, University of California-Davis
- Shaji Kumar, MD, Mayo Clinic
- Tycel Phillips, MD, City of Hope
This activity is supported by an educational grant from AstraZeneca.