Important housing fraud alert for meeting attendees.
ASH is monitoring the status of the COVID-19 pandemic, including the recent discovery of the Omicron variant. ASH is proceeding with a hybrid meeting including both in-person and virtual options to take place December 11-14, 2021. Registration remains strong for both in-person and virtual participation.
Safety is a top priority for ASH, and comprehensive health and safety protocols based on the latest guidance from the CDC are being implemented for in-person attendees. ASH’s updated COVID-19 health and safety protocols for the annual meeting are outlined here.
Official ASH Annual Meeting Hotels and Housing Information
Please note that you must register for the ASH annual meeting before you make your hotel reservation.
Hotel rooms for the 2021 ASH Annual Meeting will be reserved throughout the city of Atlanta for meeting attendees. See the list of participating hotels and hotel map to view hotel room rates and locations. ASH will provide complimentary shuttle service between most hotels and the Georgia World Congress Center, unless otherwise indicated.
|Housing opens for ASH Members only||July 21, 2021, 11:00 a.m. Eastern time|
|Housing opens for non-members||August 11, 2021, 11:00 a.m. Eastern time|
|Group room block request deadline||November 10, 2021, 5:00 p.m. Eastern time|
Headquarters and Member Hotels
The Omni Atlanta at CNN Center is the official headquarter hotel for the 2021 ASH Annual Meeting. Guest rooms have been reserved exclusively for ASH members at the following hotels:
- Aloft Atlanta Downtown
- Courtyard Atlanta Downtown
- Embassy Suites Atlanta at Centennial Olympic Park
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Downtown
- Glenn Hotel, An Autograph Collection
- Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Downtown
- Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Downtown
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Downtown
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Atlanta Downtown
- Hyatt Place Atlanta/Centennial Park
- Omni Atlanta at CNN Center
- Springhill Suites Atlanta Downtown
In addition, a designated room block has been reserved for ASH members at the following hotels:
- AC Hotel Atlanta Downtown
- Candler Hotel Atlanta, Curio Collection by Hilton
- Hotel Indigo Atlanta Downtown
- Hyatt Regency Atlanta
- Marriott Marquis Atlanta
- Reverb by Hard Rock Atlanta
- The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta
- The Westin Peachtree Plaza
Guide to Hotels' Coronavirus Safety and Cleaning Initiatives
Several hotel chains have introduced a new global standard of hotel cleanliness to ensure guests enjoy an even cleaner and safer hotel stay. Below is a list of new health and cleaning initiatives for major global hotel brands that have hotels included in our official hotel block.
|Marriott||Marriott's Commitment to Clean|
|Hyatt||Hyatt's Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment|
|IHG||IHG Clean Promise|
|Omni||Omni Safe & Clean|
|Loews||Safety & Well-Being Protocols|
|Wyndham||Count On Us|
|Choice Hotels||Commitment to Clean|
|Best Western||We Care Clean|
Please note that you must register for the meeting before booking your hotel room. Each meeting attendee may reserve one (1) hotel room. Additional rooms may not be reserved for guests.
Hotel reservations must be made directly with the official ASH Housing Center, using any of the methods below. ASH Housing Center agents are available Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern time. Please note that the housing center is closed on weekends and holidays.
Phone: 888-273-5704 (U.S. toll free)
All hotel reservations must be guaranteed by a major credit card or by check made payable to the hotel. To guarantee your reservation by check, please contact the ASH Housing Center.
If you make a hotel reservation online or by phone, you will receive an email confirmation within 24 hours of booking your hotel reservation. If you do not receive your confirmation, please check your email spam filter before calling the ASH Housing Center to verify that your request has been received.
Important Group Housing Information
- A group room block is defined as three or more rooms.
- Online access for group reservation management website begins Wednesday, August 11. Prior to August 11, the group contact will receive a username and password that will enable the group contact to enter and edit reservations.
- All reservations must be entered online through the group reservation management website by November 10, 2021. Any unreserved rooms will be released.
- Confirmation of the room block will be emailed immediately to the group leader. Payment is due for 100 percent of the room block within 10 business days of the confirmation date.
- If a group chooses not to use the ASH Housing Center to secure its hotel rooms, the group will be charged an additional penalty of $300.00 per person when registering for the annual meeting.
- All registration fees must be paid in full before the group's registration can be processed or registration materials can be released to either the group contact or the individual attendees.
- All payments for group room blocks are non-refundable.
You may make changes to your hotel reservation online or in writing through the ASH Housing Center until November 10, at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time.
To cancel or change a hotel reservation online, you will need your confirmation number and the email address used to make your reservation. Online requests are acknowledged with an immediate email confirmation. Written requests will be acknowledged with a confirmation within five business days. After this date, all changes to accommodations must be made directly through the hotel.
Between November 11, and November 15, all hotel reservations will be transferred from the ASH Housing Center to the individual hotels; attendees may not cancel or modify their hotel reservation during this time.
A cancellation must be made at least five days prior to your scheduled arrival date or you will be assessed a cancellation fee equivalent to two nights' room rate (plus tax). The hotel will not hold your room if you do not arrive on the first night of your reservation, and you will be assessed a cancellation fee equivalent to two nights' room rate (plus tax). In addition, some hotels may charge an early departure fee if your departure date is modified after check-in. To avoid this fee, please make sure to confirm your departure date at check-in.
This hotel cancellation policy will be strictly enforced. Please retain the cancellation confirmation from the ASH Housing Center or the cancellation number provided to you by the hotel, as this proof of cancellation will be required to resolve any credit card disputes.
Contacting Your Hotel Prior to Arrival: The hotel will not have record of your reservation until November 16, 2021; therefore, ASH strongly recommends waiting until November 16 to contact the hotel to confirm your reservation or to request a hotel confirmation number.
Bed preferences and special requests are not guaranteed. Hotels may charge an additional fee for roll-away beds or for more than two (2) occupants per room. Due to fire code violations, hotels do not allow roll-away beds in rooms with two (2) beds. Please contact your hotel directly for details.
- Housing Fraud Alert
The only official housing provider for the ASH annual meeting is SPARGO, Inc.; do not be misled by companies misrepresenting themselves as ASH's official housing provider
- Registration Information
ASH annual meeting registration information, including fees, key dates and deadlines, special registration instructions, and more
- Travel Information
Logistical information for meeting attendees, including visitor safety, dining and transportation options, and visa information for international travelers