Highlights of ASH in Asia-Pacific
February 16-17, 2024
Join the world's leading hematology experts at Highlights of ASH in Asia-Pacific, a two-day program that highlights the most influential research presented at the latest ASH annual meeting, the premier event in malignant and non-malignant hematology.
By attending Highlights of ASH, you will get a comprehensive review of significant scientific updates in clinical and translational hematologic research, learn how these updates directly affect the study and practice of hematology, and discover how new research can be translated into cutting-edge patient care.
Through participation in this meeting, you will be able to:
- Recap stand-out abstracts from the most recent ASH annual meeting
- Discuss rapidly evolving developments in hematology and hematology-oncology with leading faculty in the field.
- Participate in interactive panel discussions and attend small group lunch sessions with the experts
- Improve therapeutic and overall practice methods
- Discover new treatments for patients
This meeting has been designed to be a rewarding educational event for hematologists, oncologists, fellows and trainees, allied health professionals, and hematopathologists.
ASH is proud to co-host this meeting with the Haematology Society of Australia and New Zealand.
The following session topics corresponds to the 2024 Highlights of ASH in Asia-Pacific and is subject to change.
- Clonal Hematopoiesis and Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Neoplasms Including Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Inherited Bleeding Disorders
- Diagnosis, Management, and Treatment of VTE (Venous Thromboembolism)
- Transfusion Medicine: Blood Banking and Apheresis
- Autoimmunity and Complement Disorders
- Nosocomial Hematological Complications
- Myeloma & Plasma Cell Dyscrasia
- Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation
- Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia