A Virtual Experience
Participate in Highlights of ASH to get a synopsis of the top hematology research presented at the latest ASH annual meeting and learn how it can help improve your patient management and care strategies. This meeting is your chance to discuss rapidly evolving developments and hematology-oncology with leading faculty in the field, discover new treatments for patients, and improve overall practice methods.
March 1 – April 2, 2021
A Virtual Experience
ASH is continually re-assessing the status of our upcoming meetings in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. We encourage you to monitor our various meetings webpages to stay abreast of the latest updates.
This year’s all-virtual experience will feature program curated annual meeting content derived from all four regions ASH has historically presented in: North America, the Mediterranean, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America.
When you register for the 2021 Highlights of ASH meeting, you will have full access to the ALL features of the program content and virtual platform:
- Content categorized by region and released between March 1 and April 2. This staggered release of content, categorized by region, enables attendees from around the world to integrate these educational segments into their personal and professional schedules more effectively, and watch at a comfortable pace.
- Live, interactive sessions summarizing each regional and thematic area will air on designated times and dates throughout the virtual experience. The full program schedule can be found here.
- “How I Treat” presentation format is still a vital part of the meeting. Learn treatment strategies from the experts that you can use to improve your practice.
- Registered participants will be able to watch all regions’ content. Get further insight into how various diseases are impacting other parts of the world.
- CME Available! The new format of the virtual meeting will offer on-demand and live content. Attendees do not need to attend the live sessions as they air in order to claim credit for them. Attendees can view live sessions as they are broadcast or “watch again” after they have concluded.
- Access to Virtual Exhibits and Virtual Independent Satellite Symposia.
Highlights of ASH Steering Subcommittee
- Marc Khan, MD, MBA – Chair
- John Burke, MD
- Christopher Flowers, MD
- James Foran, MD
- Peter Kouides, MD
- Alice Ma, MD
- Ifeyinwa Osunkwo, MD, MPH
- Eric Tse, PhD
- Neil Zakai, MD