Meeting on Hematologic Malignancies Open Call for Patient Cases
The American Society of Hematology (ASH) invites meeting participants to submit patient case studies for the 2022 ASH Meeting on Hematologic Malignancies scheduled for September 2-3, 2022 at the Hilton Chicago.
Selected cases will be featured in the final speaker presentations. Presentations and the subsequent panel discussion will incorporate live audience response polling questions about the cases. Case contributors will be recognized for their submission during the presentation and in the meeting mobile app.
Case Submission Categories
- Controversial Cases in Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Case studies must be submitted electronically by July 15, 2022, 11:59 p.m. Pacific time. The Meeting on Hematologic Malignancies program co-chairs and speakers will serve as peer reviewers for the cases; case study contributors will be notified by July 31 if their case studies have been selected.
If selected, program speakers will communicate with contributors to coordinate the case(s) to be used and the plans for incorporating the case(s) into the slide sets. Incomplete cases will not be reviewed or considered for inclusion in the final program.
- There is no fee associated with submitting a case study.
- Contributors may submit more than one case for consideration.
- All contributors must read the ASH Conflict-of-Interest Policy and submit disclosures online at http://hematology.org/coi.
- Drugs must be referred to by generic names, rather than trade names.
- Cases must be HIPAA compliant. Any patient-identifying information must be removed prior to submission.