Recipients of the ASH Award for Leadership in Promoting Diversity
This award honors hematologists who have supported the development of an inclusive hematology workforce, encouraged the career development of underrepresented minority trainees, or made a commitment to inclusiveness through contributions in support of ASH’s mission.
The following individuals received the ASH Award for Leadership in Promoting Diversity.
- 2022: James Gavin, MD, PhD, and David Wilkes, MD
- 2021: Deepika Darbari, MD
- 2020: Edward J. Benz, Jr., MD
- 2019: Griffin Rodgers, MD
- 2018: Cage S. Johnson, MD, and José A. López, MD
- 2017: Betty S. Pace, MD