Awards Review Subcommittee
Kerice A. Pinkney, MBBS ('22)
Jennifer Effie Amengual, MD ('23)
Jarrod A. Dudakov, PhD ('22)
Kira Gritsman, MD,PhD ('23)
Diane Krause ('23)
Sophie Paczesny, MD,PhD ('22)
Jordan A. Shavit, MD,PhD ('22)
David M. Bodine, PhD ('22) -
Linda J. Burns, MD ('22) -
Rakesh Mehta, MD ('23) -
Vonnie Calemine, MA
The Awards Review Subcommittee, a subcommittee of the Awards Committee, provides consideration on various aspects of the ASH career development awards portfolio such as the administration, evaluation (including review of awardee progress), and exploration of program refinements. The subcommittee provides oversight for the ASH Scholar Award and Bridge Grant Award Program.
The membership of the Awards Review Subcommittee includes:
· Chair (recommended by Chair of the Awards Committee)
· Liaison from Awards Committee – term congruent with service on parent committee
· Liaison from Committee on Scientific Affairs – term congruent with service on parent committee
· Current Chair of the Training Awards Subcommittee
· At least three additional members from the Committee on Training and/or the Committee on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, or other relevant experts
Members of the Awards Review Subcommittee serve staggered two-year terms (unless otherwise indicated) with the option for an additional term. Members are expected to participate in conference calls and communicate via email as necessary.
The Chair of the Awards Review Subcommittee serves as a liaison member of the Awards Committee and is expected to attend the meetings of that committee.