You are eligible to apply for Resident membership if you reside in Canada, Mexico, or the United States and are enrolled in a duly accredited residency program related to hematology that may lead to hematology-related practice.
Annual dues: $0
Already a member? Log in to access your benefits.
Benefits of Resident Membership
- Blood (online only*), including access to its mobile app
- Hematology, the ASH Education Program
- The Hematologist: ASH News and Reports
- ASH Clinical News
- ASH NewsLink and Traine-E News monthly electronic newsletters
- save more than $800 on registration
- access to member-only registration and priority hotels before registration opens to the general public
- eligibility to submit abstracts
- registration discounts on the Society’s other educational and scientific meetings
- discounts on ASH meeting webcasts and other educational products
Key Dates and Deadlines
ASH Resident membership applications are considered on a rolling basis. However, please note that it takes 2-3 weeks to process these applications. Once your application has been approved, your ASH membership will run for the duration of your training program.
How to Apply
You will need the following information to complete your application:
- Academic history
- Work experience
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter from your program director certifying your status in the program, indicating the type of program, and specifying the expected completion date
To apply by email, fax, or mail, please complete the Resident membership application and submit it to ASH Customer Service using one of the methods listed below.
PO Box 251
Annapolis Junction, MD 02701