Graduate and Medical Student Membership
You are eligible to apply for Graduate and Medical Student membership if you reside in Canada, Mexico, or the United States and:
- are a graduate or medical student, and
- are enrolled in a biomedical graduate program in North America leading to the awarding of a PhD or equivalent doctoral degree, or in a medical school that is accredited by the recognized national accrediting entity and is leading to the awarding of an MD, DO, or equivalent doctoral degree.
Annual dues: $0
Already a member? Log in to access your benefits.
Benefits of Graduate/Medical Student Membership
- Blood (online only), including access to its mobile app
- Hematology, the ASH Education Program
- The Hematologist: ASH News and Reports (online only)
- ASH Clinical News
- ASH NewsLink and TraineE-News, monthly electronic newsletters
- save more than $800 on registration
- access to member-only registration and priority hotels before registration opens to the general public
- eligibility to submit abstracts
- registration discounts on the Society’s other educational and scientific meetings
- discounts on ASH meeting webcasts and other educational products
Key Dates and Deadlines
ASH Graduate/Medical Student membership applications are considered on a rolling basis. However, please note that it takes 2-3 weeks to process these applications. Once your application has been approved, your ASH membership will run for the duration of your training program.
How to Apply
You will need the following information to complete your application:
- Academic history
- Work experience
- Curriculum vitae
- A letter on school letterhead from your dean or program director certifying your enrollment in the program, indicating the type of program, and specifying the expected graduation date
To apply by email, fax, or mail, please complete the Graduate/Medical Student membership application and submit it to ASH Customer Service using one of the methods listed below.
PO Box 251
Annapolis Junction, MD 02701