Ernest Beutler Lecture and Prize Recipients
Named for the late Dr. Ernest Beutler, a past president of ASH and physician-scientist for more than 50 years, this two-part lectureship is intended to recognize major translational advances related to a single topic. Each year, ASH presents this award to two individuals: one who has enabled advances in basic science and one for achievements in clinical science or translational research.
The following individuals received the Ernest Beutler Lecture and Prize.
back to top
- 2019: Sriram Krishnaswamy, PhD, and Jeffrey I. Weitz, MD
- 2018: Alan D. D’Andrea, MD, and Neal S. Young, MD
- 2017: Luigi Naldini, MD, PhD, and Marina Cavazzana, MD, PhD
- 2016: Zhu Chen, MD, and Hugues de Thé, MD, PhD
- 2015: Alfred Goldberg, PhD, and Paul Richardson, MD
- 2014: Michael DeBaun, MD, MPH, and Robert P. Hebbel, MD
- 2013: Kenneth Kaushansky, MD, and David J. Kuter, MD, DPhil
- 2012: Bruce R. Blazar, MD, and Carl H. June, MD
- 2011: Brian J. Druker and Janet D. Rowley
- 2010: Barry S. Coller and Joel S. Bennett
- 2009: Thomas Maniatis and Yuet Wai Kan