Official ASH annual meeting hotels and housing information
Hotel rooms for the 2019 ASH Annual Meeting will be reserved throughout the city of Orlando for meeting attendees.
See the housing map for a list of participating hotels and room rates. ASH will provide complimentary shuttle service between these hotels and the Orange County Convention Center, unless otherwise indicated.
Key Housing Dates and Deadlines
back to top
|Housing opens for ASH members only||July 24, 2019, 11:00 a.m. Eastern time|
|Housing opens for non-members||August 14, 2019, 11:00 a.m. Eastern time|
|Group room block request deadline||October 4, 2019, 5:00 p.m. Eastern time|
|Hotel reservation deadline||November 13, 2019, 5:00 p.m. Eastern time|
Headquarters and Member Hotels
The Hyatt Regency Orlando is the official headquarter hotel for the 2019 ASH Annual Meeting. Guest rooms have been reserved exclusively for ASH members at the following hotels:
- Courtyard Orlando International Drive/Convention Center
- Embassy Suites Orlando Convention Center
- Extended Stay America Orlando Universal Boulevard
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando International Drive/Convention Center
- Four Points by Sheraton Orlando Convention Center
- Hampton Inn Orlando Convention Center
- Homewood Suites Orlando I-Drive Convention Center
- Hyatt Place Orlando/Convention Center
- Hyatt Regency Orlando
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Orlando Convention Center
- Las Palmeras, A Hilton Grand Vacations Club
- Residence Inn Orlando Convention Center
- Rosen Centre
- Rosen Plaza
- Sonesta ES Suites Orlando - International Drive
- SpringHill Suites Orlando Convention Center
- Vista Cay Resort by Millennium
In addition, the following hotels are available to ASH members:
back to top
- Castle Hotel, An Autograph Collection
- Hilton Orlando
- JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes
- Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes
Please note that you must register for the meeting before booking your hotel room. Each meeting attendee may reserve one (1) hotel room. Additional rooms may not be reserved for guests.
Hotel reservations must be made directly with the official ASH Housing Center no later than Wednesday, November 13, using any of the methods below. ASH Housing Center agents are available Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern time. Please note that the housing center is closed on weekends and holidays.
All hotel reservations must be guaranteed by a major credit card or by check made payable to the hotel. To guarantee your reservation by check, please contact the ASH Housing Center.
If you make a hotel reservation online or by phone, you will receive an email confirmation within 24 hours of booking your hotel reservation. If you do not receive your confirmation, please check your email spam filter before calling the ASH Housing Center to verify that your request has been received.back to top
To secure a group room block for the 2019 ASH Annual Meeting, visit the group room block website. For group housing assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Group Housing Information
back to top
- A group room block is defined as three or more rooms.
- Confirmation of the room block will be emailed immediately to the group leader. Room blocks must be fully prepaid within 10 business days of the confirmation date.
- Once payment is received it is 100 percent non-refundable regardless of cancellations, no-shows, or shortening of stays.
- Online access for group reservation management website begins Wednesday, August 14. Prior to August 14, the group contact will receive a username and password that will enable the group contact to enter and edit reservations.
- All reservations must be entered online through the group reservation management website by Friday, October 4, 2019. Any unreserved rooms will be released.
- If a group chooses not to use the ASH Housing Center to secure its hotel rooms, each individual in the group will be charged an additional penalty of $300 when registering for the annual meeting.
- All registration fees must be paid in full before the group's registration can be processed or registration materials can be released to either the group contact or the individual attendees.
You may make changes to your hotel reservation online or in writing through the ASH Housing Center until Wednesday, November 13, at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time. The ASH Housing Center will continue to accept cancellations in writing until Wednesday, November 27, at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time.
To cancel or change a hotel reservation online, you will need your confirmation number and the email address used to make your reservation. Online requests are acknowledged with an immediate email confirmation. Written requests will be acknowledged with a confirmation within five business days. After this date, all changes to accommodations must be made directly through the hotel.
Between Thursday, November 14, and Monday, November 18, housing records will be transferred from the ASH Housing Center to the individual hotels; therefore, attendees are strongly encouraged to wait until after Tuesday, November 19, to contact the hotels directly to make changes or cancellations.
A cancellation must be made at least five days prior to your scheduled arrival date or you will be assessed a cancellation fee equivalent to two nights' room rate (plus tax). The hotel will not hold your room if you do not arrive on the first night of your reservation, and you will be assessed a cancellation fee equivalent to two nights' room rate (plus tax). In addition, some hotels may charge an early departure fee if your departure date is modified after check-in. To avoid this fee, please make sure to confirm your departure date at check-in.
This hotel cancellation policy will be strictly enforced. Please retain the cancellation confirmation from the ASH Housing Center or the cancellation number provided to you by the hotel, as this proof of cancellation will be required to resolve any credit card disputes.back to top
Special Requests and Roll-Away Beds
Bed preferences and special requests are not guaranteed. Hotels may charge an additional fee for roll-away beds or for more than two (2) occupants per room. Due to fire code violations, hotels do not allow roll-away beds in rooms with two (2) beds. Please contact your hotel directly for details.
back to top
- Housing Fraud Alert
The only official housing provider for the ASH annual meeting is SPARGO, Inc.; do not be misled by companies misrepresenting themselves as ASH's official housing provider
- Registration Information
ASH annual meeting registration information, including fees, key dates and deadlines, special registration instructions, and more
- Travel Information
Logistical information for meeting attendees, including visitor safety, dining and transportation options, and visa information for international travelers