Corporate Friends Program
The ASH Corporate Friends program provides valued benefits to further develop the relationship between your company and ASH. The 2019-2020 benefits begin in July. Participation in this program runs from July 1 to June 30.
If you have any questions about this program, please contact ASH Corporate Support Manager Brandi Suttles at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2019-2020 Corporate Friends
back to top
- Participation for up to three principal decision-makers within your corporation to attend the ASH Corporate Forum, which meets annually with the ASH leadership and other companies in July
- Recognition on ASH's website, including a live link to your company's main home page
- Five complimentary (full) registrations to the 61st ASH Annual Meeting
- Special meeting badge ribbons identifying your company representatives as Corporate Friends
- Priority housing for one guest room at the 61st ASH Annual Meeting headquarters hotel for a company VIP (all charges, room, tax and incidentals will be the company's responsibility)
- Up to four company representatives may attend the President's Reception held in conjunction with the 61st ASH Annual Meeting
- Recognition in ASH annual meeting materials, including the meeting's daily newspaper, ASH News Daily
- Print and online subscription to The Hematologist, the Society's newsletter. Subscriptions run from date of commitment through June 30, 2020