Corporate Friends Program
The ASH Corporate Friends program provides valued benefits to further develop the relationship between your company and ASH. The 2018-2019 benefits will begin in July. Participation in this program runs from July 1 to June 30.
If you have any questions about this program, please contact ASH's Corporate Relations Department.
2018-2019 Corporate Friends
Benefits (2018 - 2019)
back to top
- Membership for up to two principal decision-makers within your corporation to serve on the ASH Corporate Council, which meets annually with the ASH leadership and other companies in September
- Recognition on ASH's website, including a live link to your company's main home page
- Five complimentary full ASH annual meeting registrations
- Priority Housing for one guest room at the ASH annual meeting headquarters hotel for a company VIP (all charges, room, tax and incidentals will be the company's responsibility)
- Up to four invitations to the President's Reception held in conjunction with the ASH annual meeting
- Print and online subscription to The Hematologist (the Society's newsletter) (subscriptions run from date of commitment through June 30, 2019)
- Recognition in ASH annual meeting materials, including the meeting newspaper ASH News Daily
- Special meeting badge ribbons identifying your company representatives as Corporate Friends