|The advance registration deadline for Highlights of ASH in Asia has been extended to March 10, 2014.
Improve your patient management and care strategies
At Highlights of ASH® in Asia you will hear hematology experts discuss the top clinical and translational research presented at the latest ASH annual meeting and how it can improve diagnosis and treatment of blood disorders and cancers.
The 2014 Highlights of ASH in Asia will take place in the following venue:
Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre
1 Raffles Boulevard, Suntec City,
Hall 406CX, Level 4
There are a number of hotels within walking distance to the convention center. A list of them can be found here.
This meeting is presented in partnership with the Cancer Science Institute of Singapore, National University of Singapore.
During Highlights of ASH® you will:
- Examine advances in clinical and translational hematologic research
- Evaluate the role of new diagnostic techniques and therapeutic approaches as applied to the care and management of people with blood diseases
- Discuss new patient management and care strategies with leading faculty in the field
|Early Bird Registration
(October 25- December 23)
(December 24- March 10)
(March 29- March 30)
|ASH Partner Organization
back to top
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint sponsorship of ASH and the Cancer Science Institute of Singapore, National University of Singapore (CSI, NUS). ASH is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
ASH designates this live educational activity for a maximum of 10 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
In addition, CSI designates this live activity for a maximum of 6 CME points for physicians from Singapore. More information about obtaining these points through the Singapore Medical Council will be provided at the meeting.
- Cancer Science Institute of Singapore, National University of Singapore
- Chinese Society of Hematology
- Hematology Society of Australia and New Zealand
- Hematology Society of Taiwan
- Indian Society of Hematology and Blood Transfusion
- Indonesian Society of Hematology and Transfusion Medicine
- Japanese Society of Hematology
- Korean Society of Hematology
- National Cancer Center Singapore
- National University Cancer Institute, Singapore
- Pakistan Society for Molecular and Clinical Hematology
- Singapore General Hospital
- Singapore Society of Hematology
- Thai Society of Hematology
back to top