ASH is continually re-assessing the status of our upcoming meetings in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. We encourage you to monitor our various meetings webpages to stay abreast of the latest updates.
Access to the platform at highlights.hematology.org is now open. Registered attendees will have access to the virtual meeting between March 1 and April 2, 2021. To log in, use the same unique ASH username that you used to register for the meeting. If you have forgotten your password, the quickest way to retrieve it is to use the password reset link. For the best user experience and streaming quality, we recommend using Google Chrome. DO NOT use Internet Explorer. You may contact us if you have difficulty accessing the platform or any other questions. You can also review the meeting’s Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for fast answers to common questions.
Registration fees paid in advance may be paid by credit card or check only. Wire transfers will not be accepted. To pay by check, please contact the ASH registration center at email@example.com to request a registration form to be mailed in with your check payment.
Categories and Rates
|Registration Category||Rates (in USD)|
|ASH Member (Active/International)1||$200|
|Highlights of ASH Partner Organization Member||$200|
|Associate Member (FHF Comp)||$0|
|International Associate Member||$100|
|Medical Student, Graduate Student, Resident Member||$100|
|Non-Member in Training2||$150|
|Allied Health Professional3||$300|
|Emeritus Members 1 (all who joined before 1/1/2015)||$0|
|Emeritus Members 2 (all who joined after 1/1/2015)||$100|
1You must be a member at the time of registration to receive this rate. Applicants approved for membership after registering for the meeting will not be refunded the difference between the member and non-member rates.
2Non-members in training must provide an original letter on their institution’s letterhead, signed by a training program director, which states that they are currently enrolled in a training program.
3The allied health professional category is for individuals without a doctoral degree who provide direct patient care. Individuals with an MD, PhD, or PharmD degree do not qualify for this category because they are eligible for ASH membership. These individuals should register in the member or non-member category based upon their current membership status. All ASH members receive discounted rates at the Highlights of ASH. The following individuals are eligible to register as allied health professionals: nurse practitioners, registered nurses, physician assistants, clinical nurse specialists, and pharmacists without a PharmD. Others may also be eligible if they provide direct patient care if you devote 50% or more of your professional activity and time to the direct care and treatment of patients and function as an integral member of a team caring for patients. To verify status as an allied health professional, the registrant must provide a letter, on institutional letterhead, from his/her immediate supervisor confirming the name of the organization, the registrants position, the percentage of activity and time devoted to the direct care and treatment of patients, and a copy of a state license with expiration date thru the end of the meeting. Verification confirming the registrant’s professional status is required and should be uploaded (in PDF format) prior to arrival on site. In order to be officially registered for the meeting, ASH must confirm the registrant’s status. Individuals who do not provide verification will be charged the non-member registration rate.
Meeting Cancellation Policies
ASH reserves the right to modify or cancel any or all activities associated with this meeting due to unforeseen circumstances. In the event that ASH must unexpectedly cancel this meeting, the full registration fee, less a processing charge, will be returned to each registrant.
Registration Cancellation Policy
Registration refunds will be processed for cancellations processed online on or before Wednesday, February 24, less a $75 cancellation fee. No refunds will be granted after this date.
If you have extenuating circumstances that prevent you from attending, you are more than welcome to request an exception to this policy. To do so, please cancel your registration online and email the ASH Registration Center at firstname.lastname@example.org to explain your situation and include any documentation to support your case (documentation is optional but recommended). These requests must be submitted by Friday, April 16, 2021 to be considered. The decision regarding your request may take up to one month after the event to process.
All registration refunds will be processed in the same manner as original payment:
- If paid by credit card, the refund will be issued to the card on record, generally within 5-7 business days of the cancellation
- Payments made by check will be refunded in one of two ways (additional documentation will be required once the cancellation is processed)
- Domestic registrants: Refund payments will be made directly into the registrant’s bank account through ASH’s Automated Clearing House (ACH) program
- International registrants: Refund payments will be made through a wire transfer
Photography and Recording of Copyrighted Material Policy
- All slides, written and oral presentations, posters, and other materials displayed, shown, or otherwise published during the annual meeting are protected by copyright and may not be publicly displayed or republished without consent of the copyright owner, except in the following exceptions:
- Attendees may share images or short audio recordings of the Meeting Materials in a reasonable manner, as long as: 1) attribution is given to the author owner, 2) sharing is for non-commercial purposes, 3) no derivatives of the original material may be distributed or published.
- Sharing materials related to posters (e.g., sharing images of posters on social media) is strictly prohibited without consent from the poster presenter.
- Sharing recordings of meeting materials, including live-streaming, is strictly prohibited.
- Screenshots of slides may be posted on social media as long as attribution is given to the presenter.
Materials presented at the American Society of Hematology ("ASH") annual meeting, including all slides, written and oral presentations, posters, and other materials displayed, shown, or otherwise published during the ASH annual meeting (the "Meeting Materials"), are protected by copyright and may not be publicly displayed or republished without the express written consent of the copyright owner, except as expressly provided in this Policy.
- Limited Right to Share. Except as provided in Section B.2 of this Policy, Attendees of the ASH annual meeting may take photographs, screen grabs, and make audio recordings (but no video recordings or live-streaming) of Meeting Materials for personal, non-commercial use, which are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International license (available in its entirety at http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/legalcode). This means that, except as provided in Section B.2 of this Policy, Attendees may share a limited number of photographs, screen grabs, or short audio recordings of the Meeting Materials in a reasonable manner, as determined by ASH, in any medium or format subject to the following terms:
- Attribution: an Attendee must give appropriate credit to the original author, and may not in any way suggest that the original author endorses the Attendee or his or her use;
- Non-Commercial: an Attendee may not use the Meeting Materials for commercial purposes; and
- No Derivatives: if an Attendee remixes, transforms, or builds upon the Meeting Material, he or she may not distribute or publish the modified material.
- Poster and Exhibit Hall Presentations. Attendees of the ASH annual meeting may take photographs and screen grabs and make recordings of Meeting Materials associated with Poster and Exhibit Hall presentations and displays for personal, non-commercial, use only. Attendees are strictly prohibited from sharing Meeting Materials associated with Poster Presentations or exhibit hall displays without the express consent of the presenter or exhibitor, respectively, and the copyright owner of such Meeting Materials.
Sharing any recordings of meeting materials, including live streaming audio or video recordings, is strictly prohibited.
Violators of this Policy may have their access to the virtual meeting platform revoked.
Portions of the ASH annual meeting will be recorded. Any photographs or recordings taken during the meeting may be used in future ASH publications, online, or in other ASH materials. Attendance or participation in the meeting constitutes an agreement with ASH by the registrant for the Society to use and distribute the registrant's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, audiotapes, or other electronic media pertaining to the ASH annual meeting events and activities.
ASH Registration Center
Agents are available Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern time. The ASH Registration and Housing Center is closed on weekends and holidays.
Phone: 888-273-5704 (U.S. toll free)
ASH Registration Center
c/o SPARGO, Inc.
11208 Waples Mill Road, Suite 112
Fairfax, VA 22030
For questions about webcasts or account access, please contact ASH Customer Service.