Product Theater Guidelines
Corporate presentatinos at the ASH annual meeting feature exhibitor presentations on new research findings on products. Product theaters are designed to be solely promotional in nature.
- Product Theaters feature exhibitor presentations on the clinical benefit or scientific research relating to the development of an approved pharmaceutical product and may include information on new uses, combinations, or therapies for the approved product. Product Theater guidelines apply for the 65th ASH Annual Meeting and Exposition.
- Industry Theater presentations are company developed presentations that highlight medical devices, medical technology, non-FDA approved pharmaceutical products, investigational products or devices in pipeline or clinical trial phases, and patient treatment resources. Industry Theater guidelines apply for the 65th ASH Annual Meeting and Exposition.
- Company Showcase presentations are 15-minute promotional presentations that provide an overview of the companies’ services, pipeline products, clinical trials, or mission-based initiatives for a company, non-profit organization, or contract/clinical research organization. Company Showcase guidelines apply for the 65th ASH Annual Meeting and Exposition.
These guidelines are to be construed as part of the policies for exhibitors at the ASH annual meeting and as part of the corporate presentation contract. All presentation sponsors must comply with these standards as well as all other requirements applicable to exhibitors at the ASH annual meeting.
Only exhibitors with a secured exhibit contract at the 65th ASH Annual Meeting and Exposition are eligible to host a corporate presentation.
- Exhibit Rules and Regulations
Rules and regulations for exhibiting at the ASH annual meeting
- Ancillary Meeting Guidelines
Guidelines for ASH affiliates on hosting ancillary meetings or events in conjunction with the ASH annual meeting