back to top
- JAKing Up Targeted Therapy for Ph-like Acute Lymphoblastic LeukemiaFebruary 20, 2019 | March-April 2019, Volume 16, Issue 2
Dr. Ding and Dr. Teachey cover a trial that looks at the safety and efficacy of combining the JAK1/JAK2 inhibitor ruxolitinib with post-induction chemotherapy for pediatric patients with Philadelphia chromosome-like B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- From Aminopterin to Tisagenlecleucel: Childhood Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia at the Forefront of Cancer BreakthroughsDecember 21, 2018 | January-February 2019, Volume 16, Issue 1
Dr. Teachey reviews studies from 2018 that show advances in the treatment of childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- A New Standard of Care for Children and Young Adults With T-cell Acute Lymphoblastic LeukemiaOctober 29, 2018 | November-December 2018, Volume 15, Issue 6
Dr. Teachey reviews a study that shows outstanding outcomes for children and young adults with T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia that have raised the bar and established a new standard of care.
- Remission: More Than Meets the EyeJuly 17, 2018 | July-August 2018, Volume 15, Issue 4
Dr. Teachey reviews a study that suggests that patients in morphologic remission but with high minimal residual disease have inferior outcomes.
- The Importance of Genomic Testing in Children With Complex Autoimmune Cytopenias: Precision Medicine Is Not Just for CancerApril 12, 2018 | May-June 2018, Volume 15, Issue 3
Dr. Teachey discusses the importance of comprehensive genomic testing in children and young adults with multilineage autoimmune cytopenias or chronic single-lineage autoimmune cytopenias with recurrent infections, lymphoproliferation, or autoimmune disease in other organ systems.
- Novel Insights From Comprehensive Genomic Profiling of T Cell Acute Lymphoblastic LeukemiaFebruary 22, 2018 | March-April 2018, Volume 15, Issue 2
Dr. Teachey reviews a study that helps expand understanding of T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia biology.
Dr. Teachey is Associate Professor of Pediatrics at the Perelman School of Medicine in the University of Pennsylvania, and member of the Divisions of Hematology and Oncology at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. His research interests include investigating novel therapeutics in acute lymphoblastic leukemia and rare pediatric lymphoproliferative disorders including autoimmune lymphoproliferative syndrome.