- A Novel Immunotherapy for T-ALLOctober 17, 2019 | November-December 2019, Volume 16, Issue 6
Drs. Diorio and Teachey discuss the work of researchers that developed two monoclonal antibodies targeting IL-7Rα that proved effective when used separately or in combination in several models of T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Venetoclax for Hypodiploid ALL: Novel Therapy for Bad BiologyAugust 01, 2019 | September-October 2019, Volume 16, Issue 5
Dr. Teachey looks at venetoclax as a novel therapy for hypodiploid acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL), one of the most chemotherapy-refractory subtypes of B-cell ALL.
- Popping the Bubble: Promising Results From a Phase I-II Lentiviral Gene Therapy Trial for X-SCIDJune 24, 2019 | July-August 2019, Volume 16, Issue 4
Drs. Arnold and Teachey review a phase I-II trial observing self-inactivating-lentiviral gene therapy in eight consecutive male infants newly diagnosed with X-linked severe combined immunodeficiency and without a matched sibling donor.
- Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation: Not Always a Panacea for Leukemia Patients With Unfavorable OutcomeApril 26, 2019 | May-June 2019, Volume 16, Issue 3
Dr. Teachey reviews studies that look for therapeutic alternatives to hematopoietic stem cell transplantation in leukemia patients with unfavorable outcomes.
- JAKing Up Targeted Therapy for Ph-like Acute Lymphoblastic LeukemiaFebruary 20, 2019 | March-April 2019, Volume 16, Issue 2
Dr. Ding and Dr. Teachey cover a trial that looks at the safety and efficacy of combining the JAK1/JAK2 inhibitor ruxolitinib with post-induction chemotherapy for pediatric patients with Philadelphia chromosome-like B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- From Aminopterin to Tisagenlecleucel: Childhood Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia at the Forefront of Cancer BreakthroughsDecember 21, 2018 | January-February 2019, Volume 16, Issue 1
Dr. Teachey reviews studies from 2018 that show advances in the treatment of childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- A New Standard of Care for Children and Young Adults With T-cell Acute Lymphoblastic LeukemiaOctober 29, 2018 | November-December 2018, Volume 15, Issue 6
Dr. Teachey reviews a study that shows outstanding outcomes for children and young adults with T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia that have raised the bar and established a new standard of care.
- Remission: More Than Meets the EyeJuly 17, 2018 | July-August 2018, Volume 15, Issue 4
Dr. Teachey reviews a study that suggests that patients in morphologic remission but with high minimal residual disease have inferior outcomes.
- The Importance of Genomic Testing in Children With Complex Autoimmune Cytopenias: Precision Medicine Is Not Just for CancerApril 12, 2018 | May-June 2018, Volume 15, Issue 3
Dr. Teachey discusses the importance of comprehensive genomic testing in children and young adults with multilineage autoimmune cytopenias or chronic single-lineage autoimmune cytopenias with recurrent infections, lymphoproliferation, or autoimmune disease in other organ systems.
- Novel Insights From Comprehensive Genomic Profiling of T Cell Acute Lymphoblastic LeukemiaFebruary 22, 2018 | March-April 2018, Volume 15, Issue 2
Dr. Teachey reviews a study that helps expand understanding of T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia biology.