back to top
- A Skin Lesion in a Pediatric Patient: A Close CallOctober 08, 2019 | November-December 2019, Volume 16, Issue 6
Take this Image Challenge by Drs. Gheorghe and Venkataraman to test the diagnosis of a pediatric patient with a skin lesion.
- An Older Man With Cytopenias and Seemingly Normal-Looking MarrowApril 10, 2019 | May-June 2019, Volume 16, Issue 3
Take this image challenge from Drs. Kaumeyer, Arber, and Venkataraman featuring an older man with cytopenias after treatment of a previously diagnosed hematologic malignancy. Ancillary studies including molecular testing were needed to arrive at the diagnosis.
- Unusual Spindle Cell Lesion Involving Bone MarrowJuly 10, 2018 | July-August 2018, Volume 15, Issue 4
In this Image Challenge, Dr. Venkataraman and Dr. Sir Philip look at a 65-year-old patient with syncope and mild hepatosplenomegaly whose blood count results prompted a bone marrow biopsy. Take a look at the bone marrow biopsy and blood smear to determine the diagnosis.
- A Man With Hyperleukocytosis and Massive SplenomegalyFebruary 20, 2018 | March-April 2018, Volume 15, Issue 2
Dr. Parker and Dr. Venkataraman present an image challenge that looks at the diagnosis of a man with hyperleukocytosis and massive splenomegaly.
- A Woman With Hypergammaglobulinemia and Diffuse LymphadenopathyAugust 22, 2017 | September-October 2017, Volume 14, Issue 5
Take the image challenge to determine the diagnosis for a woman with hypergammaglobulinemia and diffuse lymphadenopathy.
Dr. Venkataraman is Assistant Professor and Director of the Immunohistochemistry Lab in the Department of Pathology, Section of Hematopathology, at the University of Chicago. He is Editor in Chief of the ASH Image Bank.