- Giving the Axe to R-CHOP?April 11, 2019 | May-June 2019, Volume 16, Issue 3
Dr. Jacobson reviews a study investigating the safety and efficacy of the anti-CD79b antibody drug conjugate, polatuzumab, in combination with R-CHP versus R-CHOP in previously untreated patients with DLBCL.
- Defining the Poor Prognosis of Double-Hit Lymphomas: Implications for Diagnosis and TherapyFebruary 13, 2019 | March-April 2019, Volume 16, Issue 2
Dr. Jacobson discusses the genetic and molecular factors that associate with the inferior outcomes seen in double-hit lymphomas, identifying new targets and treatment options in these diseases.
- Expanding the Role of Venetoclax: Mantle Cell Lymphoma and Chronic Lymphocytic LeukemiaDecember 21, 2018 | January-February 2019, Volume 16, Issue 1
Dr. Jacobson looks at the success of venetoclax as an effective treatment option for patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia and mantle cell lymphoma.
- Interim PET Risk Adapted Therapy for Non-bulky, Early-stage Hodgkin Lymphoma: How Much Therapy Is Just Right?October 02, 2018 | November-December 2018, Volume 15, Issue 6
Dr. Jacobson reviews studies that look at what the appropriate amount of interim PET risk adapted therapy for non-bulky, early-stage Hodgkin lymphoma is.
- Refining and Redefining the Heterogeneity of DLBCLAugust 29, 2018 | September-October 2018, Volume 15, Issue 5
Dr. Jacobson reviews a study that led to the refinement of our current understanding of the genetic and molecular subtypes of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma and has implications for the design of new related treatment trials.
- Improving Standard Upfront Chemotherapy in Advanced-Stage Hodgkin LymphomaJune 19, 2018 | July-August 2018, Volume 15, Issue 4
Dr. Jacobson discusses a study that compares AVD+brentuximab and ABVD as first-line treatment of advanced-stage Hodgkin lymphoma.
- In Vivo and In-stantaneous Production of Chimeric Antigen Receptor T Cells: Overcoming Treatment DelaysApril 26, 2018 | May-June 2018, Volume 15, Issue 3
Dr. Jacobson discusses in vivo and instantaneous production of chimeric antigen receptor T cells as a way to overcome potentially rate-limiting manufacturing times needed for current ex vivo technologies.
- Beyond Ibrutinib for Mantle Cell LymphomaFebruary 21, 2018 | March-April 2018, Volume 15, Issue 2
Dr. Jacobson looks at a study that considers therapies other than ibrutinib for mantle cell lymphoma.
- Old Dog, New Tricks: Targeting CD20 in B Cell Non-Hodgkin LymphomasJanuary 09, 2018 | January-February 2018, Volume 15, Issue 1
Dr. Jacobson looks at two randomized trials that demonstrate a benefit of antibody therapy against CD20 in new contexts in mantle cell lymphoma and follicular lymphoma 20 years after the initial FDA approval of rituximab to treat B cell lymphoma.
- Improving CAR-T Cell Therapy, One T Cell at a TimeOctober 11, 2017 | November-December 2017, Volume 14, Issue 6
Dr. Jacobson looks at a study that investigates the safety and efficacy of chimeric antigen receptor (CAR)- T cell therapy with KTE-C19 in combination with the anti-PD-L1 antibody atezolizumab in patients with refractory DLBCL.