ASH Annual Meeting App
The complete 2018 ASH Annual Meeting program is now available as a mobile app for iOS and Android devices.
The ASH annual meeting app provides access to the complete ASH annual meeting program, the full text of all annual meeting abstracts, maps of the San Diego Convention Center, and other general meeting information.
Attendees can use the annual meeting app to:
- Browse and get detailed information on all session, exhibitors, and events
- Build custom meeting itineraries
- Access articles from Hematology, the ASH Education Program
- Locate sessions quickly using interactive maps
- Search for and connect with speakers and attendees
- Complete session evaluations, and more
Watch the video below to learn more about the app from ASH annual meeting attendees.
How to Download and Install
The annual meeting app is open to all users. A login is only necessary when adding to the calendar. To download, search for "2018 ASH Annual" in your device's app store or use the links provided below.
To enjoy the full benefits of the ASH annual meeting app and to avoid delays during the download process, attendees are strongly encouraged to download the app prior to their arrival at the meeting.
For more information, please see the Mobile App Frequently Asked Questions.
back to top
- Annual Meeting App FAQs
Answers to frequently asked questions about the ASH annual meeting app
- Attendee Resources
ASH annual meeting resources for attendees, including trainees, parents, first-time attendees, and persons with disabilities