- Can We Vaccinate Our Way Out of Multiple Myeloma Progression?October 10, 2018 | November-December 2018, Volume 15, Issue 6
Drs. Tahri, Mouhieddine, and Ghobrial discuss studies that evaluate the efficacy of vaccination to prevent multiple myeloma progression.
- Redefining Risks in Multiple Myeloma is Still a Work in ProgressAugust 27, 2018 | September-October 2018, Volume 15, Issue 5
Dr. Mouhieddine and Dr. Ghobrial discuss the importance of redefining risk-stratification in multiple myeloma.
- Targeting a Myeloma Translocation for the First Time: The t(11;14) JourneyJune 26, 2018 | July-August 2018, Volume 15, Issue 4
Drs. Sklavenitis Pistofidis and Ghobrial discuss a study that looks at a targeted approach to therapy for multiple myeloma patients carrying a t(1;14) translocation.
- Immunotherapy in Multiple Myeloma: The Era of CAR T Cell TherapyApril 02, 2018 | May-June 2018, Volume 15, Issue 3
Dr. Ghobrial and Dr. Mouhieddine discuss the field of immunotherapy in multiple myeloma, specifically the use of CAR T cell therapy.
- When Does Monoclonal Gammopathy Acquire Significance?February 08, 2018 | March-April 2018, Volume 15, Issue 2
Drs. Bustoros, Liu, Sklavenitis-Pistofidis, and Ghobrial look at studies by Dr. Robert Kyle that have transformed the landscape of precursor conditions is plasma cell malignancies and cancer, specifically the understanding of MGUS.
- Exosomes in Hematologic MalignanciesMarch 01, 2014 | March-April 2014, Volume 11, Issue 2
Dr. Aldo Roccaro,
Dr. Salomon Manier, and Dr. Irene
Ghobrial review the diverse ways in
which exosomes contribute to the
pathophysiology of multiple myeloma,
acute leukemia, and B-cell lymphoma.
- Similar Dreams, Different JourneysNovember 01, 2011 | November-December 2011, Volume 8, Issue 6
As the 10-year anniversary of the Clinical Research Training Institute approaches, ASH highlights two early participants. Dr. Ghobrial participated in 2003 (the inaugural year), and Dr. Blum participated in 2004.