- Not a Bridge Too FarFebruary 28, 2018 | March-April 2018, Volume 15, Issue 2
Dr. David Bodine provides insight into the ASH Bridge Grant's origins, future, and current impact on hematology.
- New ASH Summit Encourages Practical, Elevated Dialogue on Emerging ImmunotherapiesFebruary 21, 2018 | March-April 2018, Volume 15, Issue 2
The ASH Summit on Emerging Immunotherapies for Hematologic Diseases program co-chairs Drs. Catherine Bollard, Rodrigo Calado, Sergio Giralt, and Jeffrey Miller share their thoughts on what to anticipate at the meeting.
- ASH Medical Educators Institute: A View From the ClassroomFebruary 08, 2018 | March-April 2018, Volume 15, Issue 2
Dr. Laura Michaelis interviews Drs. Molly Mandernach and Annie Im about their experience participating in the ASH Medical Educators Institute.
- Harold Ross Roberts, MD (1930-2017)January 11, 2018 | January-February 2018, Volume 15, Issue 1
Drs. High and White shed light on the life and accomplishments of Dr. Harold R. Roberts, longtime hematology Division Chief and director of the Center for Thrombosis and Hemostasis at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Professor Niels Borregaard (1951-2017)March 01, 2017 | March-April 2017, Volume 14, Issue 2
Read about the life and work of Professor Niels Borregaard in this in memoriam piece on behalf of the Blood journal for which he served as Associate Editor for a couple of months.
- ASH Honors the Life and Work of Dr. David Grimwade With Exemplary Service AwardOctober 31, 2016 | November-December 2016, Volume 13, Issue 6
Dr. David Grimwade has been presented with the ASH Exemplary Service Award. Read about his work with molecular characterization of acute promyelocytic leukemia and his involvement with ASH.
- When Effectiveness Wins, Everyone Wins: The Mission and Impact of PCORIApril 20, 2016 | May-June 2016, Volume 13, Issue 3
Dr. Joe Selby and Dr. Julie Panepinto talk about the private, non-profit, independent research funding organization PCORI that helps fund research for health-care issues important to both patients and their health-care providers, and represents the entire health-care community.
- The Hematologist Acknowledges a Year of Noteworthy ArticlesNovember 06, 2013 | November-December 2013, Volume 10, Issue 6
The Hematologist Board of Contributing Editors highlights notable articles of 2012-2013.
- Hematology 2010 at Deeply Discounted Sale PriceSeptember 01, 2011 | September-October 2011, Volume 8, Issue 5
Hematology 2010 at Deeply Discounted Sale PricePurchase your copy of Hematology 2010 The ASH Education Program today. This is a comprehensive publication that presents summaries of the topics covered during the Education Program sessions at last year’s ASH annual meeting. Each
- Alvin Mauer, MD (1928-2011)July 01, 2011 | July-August 2011, Volume 8, Issue 4
Alvin Mauer, MD, former president of the American Society of Hematology, died May 26, 2010, at the age of 82. Work by this distinguished physician, researcher, and mentor advanced the fields of hematology and oncology.