- ASH Advocates Head to the Hill for HematologyOctober 16, 2018 | November-December 2018, Volume 15, Issue 6
ASH Leadership Institute participants Drs. Alexis Leonard and Deepa Manwani discuss their time in our nation's capital advocating for hematology.
- ASH Officers Meet With Health and Human Services LeadersAugust 27, 2018 | September-October 2018, Volume 15, Issue 5
Dr. Roy Silverstein talks about his experience meeting with U.S. Department of Health and Human Services leaders on July 12, 2018, to discuss the Society's work and mission in the area of sickle cell disease.
- Putting In the (Net)Work to Cure SCDAugust 24, 2018 | September-October 2018, Volume 15, Issue 5
New Director of the Sickle Cell Disease Clinical Trials Network Dr. Charles Chesson answers questions about his role and the direction of the network in the near future.
- Not a Bridge Too FarFebruary 28, 2018 | March-April 2018, Volume 15, Issue 2
Dr. David Bodine provides insight into the ASH Bridge Grant's origins, future, and current impact on hematology.
- New ASH Summit Encourages Practical, Elevated Dialogue on Emerging ImmunotherapiesFebruary 21, 2018 | March-April 2018, Volume 15, Issue 2
The ASH Summit on Emerging Immunotherapies for Hematologic Diseases program co-chairs Drs. Catherine Bollard, Rodrigo Calado, Sergio Giralt, and Jeffrey Miller share their thoughts on what to anticipate at the meeting.
- ASH Medical Educators Institute: A View From the ClassroomFebruary 08, 2018 | March-April 2018, Volume 15, Issue 2
Dr. Laura Michaelis interviews Drs. Molly Mandernach and Annie Im about their experience participating in the ASH Medical Educators Institute.
- Harold Ross Roberts, MD (1930-2017)January 11, 2018 | January-February 2018, Volume 15, Issue 1
Drs. High and White shed light on the life and accomplishments of Dr. Harold R. Roberts, longtime hematology Division Chief and director of the Center for Thrombosis and Hemostasis at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Professor Niels Borregaard (1951-2017)March 01, 2017 | March-April 2017, Volume 14, Issue 2
Read about the life and work of Professor Niels Borregaard in this in memoriam piece on behalf of the Blood journal for which he served as Associate Editor for a couple of months.
- ASH Honors the Life and Work of Dr. David Grimwade With Exemplary Service AwardOctober 31, 2016 | November-December 2016, Volume 13, Issue 6
Dr. David Grimwade has been presented with the ASH Exemplary Service Award. Read about his work with molecular characterization of acute promyelocytic leukemia and his involvement with ASH.
- When Effectiveness Wins, Everyone Wins: The Mission and Impact of PCORIApril 20, 2016 | May-June 2016, Volume 13, Issue 3
Dr. Joe Selby and Dr. Julie Panepinto talk about the private, non-profit, independent research funding organization PCORI that helps fund research for health-care issues important to both patients and their health-care providers, and represents the entire health-care community.