- Interim PET Risk Adapted Therapy for Non-bulky, Early-stage Hodgkin Lymphoma: How Much Therapy Is Just Right?October 02, 2018 | November-December 2018, Volume 15, Issue 6
Dr. Jacobson reviews studies that look at what the appropriate amount of interim PET risk adapted therapy for non-bulky, early-stage Hodgkin lymphoma is.
- Refining and Redefining the Heterogeneity of DLBCLAugust 29, 2018 | September-October 2018, Volume 15, Issue 5
Dr. Jacobson reviews a study that led to the refinement of our current understanding of the genetic and molecular subtypes of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma and has implications for the design of new related treatment trials.
- Improving Standard Upfront Chemotherapy in Advanced-Stage Hodgkin LymphomaJune 19, 2018 | July-August 2018, Volume 15, Issue 4
Dr. Jacobson discusses a study that compares AVD+brentuximab and ABVD as first-line treatment of advanced-stage Hodgkin lymphoma.
- In Vivo and In-stantaneous Production of Chimeric Antigen Receptor T Cells: Overcoming Treatment DelaysApril 26, 2018 | May-June 2018, Volume 15, Issue 3
Dr. Jacobson discusses in vivo and instantaneous production of chimeric antigen receptor T cells as a way to overcome potentially rate-limiting manufacturing times needed for current ex vivo technologies.
- Beyond Ibrutinib for Mantle Cell LymphomaFebruary 21, 2018 | March-April 2018, Volume 15, Issue 2
Dr. Jacobson looks at a study that considers therapies other than ibrutinib for mantle cell lymphoma.
- Old Dog, New Tricks: Targeting CD20 in B Cell Non-Hodgkin LymphomasJanuary 09, 2018 | January-February 2018, Volume 15, Issue 1
Dr. Jacobson looks at two randomized trials that demonstrate a benefit of antibody therapy against CD20 in new contexts in mantle cell lymphoma and follicular lymphoma 20 years after the initial FDA approval of rituximab to treat B cell lymphoma.
- Improving CAR-T Cell Therapy, One T Cell at a TimeOctober 11, 2017 | November-December 2017, Volume 14, Issue 6
Dr. Jacobson looks at a study that investigates the safety and efficacy of chimeric antigen receptor (CAR)- T cell therapy with KTE-C19 in combination with the anti-PD-L1 antibody atezolizumab in patients with refractory DLBCL.
- Primary Central Nervous System and Testicular Lymphoma: From Genes to Action in One YearAugust 14, 2017 | September-October 2017, Volume 14, Issue 5
Dr. Jacobson takes a look at advances in genomic technology and in the understanding of primary central nervous system lymphoma and primary testicular lymphoma, which have shortened the time from discovery of pathologic events to delivering treatment.
- Expanding Host Tumor Immunity, One Neoantigen at a TimeJuly 01, 2017 | July-August 2017, Volume 14, Issue 4
Dr. Jacobson looks at the therapeutic potential of expanding host tumor immunity.
- Identification of Recurrent Mutations in NFKBIE in Chemotherapy-Resistant Primary Mediastinal B-Cell LymphomaMay 01, 2017 | May-June 2017, Volume 14, Issue 3
Dr. Jacobson reviews a study that highlights the role of disregulated NFKB signaling in a subset of chemoresistant PMBL and offers potential new therapeutic targets.