back to top
- Improving CAR-T Cell Therapy, One T Cell at a TimeOctober 11, 2017 | November-December 2017, Volume 14, Issue 6
Dr. Jacobson looks at a study that investigates the safety and efficacy of chimeric antigen receptor (CAR)- T cell therapy with KTE-C19 in combination with the anti-PD-L1 antibody atezolizumab in patients with refractory DLBCL.
- Primary Central Nervous System and Testicular Lymphoma: From Genes to Action in One YearAugust 14, 2017 | September-October 2017, Volume 14, Issue 5
Dr. Jacobson takes a look at advances in genomic technology and in the understanding of primary central nervous system lymphoma and primary testicular lymphoma, which have shortened the time from discovery of pathologic events to delivering treatment.
- Expanding Host Tumor Immunity, One Neoantigen at a TimeJuly 01, 2017 | July-August 2017, Volume 14, Issue 4
Dr. Jacobson looks at the therapeutic potential of expanding host tumor immunity.
- Identification of Recurrent Mutations in NFKBIE in Chemotherapy-Resistant Primary Mediastinal B-Cell LymphomaMay 01, 2017 | May-June 2017, Volume 14, Issue 3
Dr. Jacobson reviews a study that highlights the role of disregulated NFKB signaling in a subset of chemoresistant PMBL and offers potential new therapeutic targets.
- Enhancing CAR T Cell Activity in Follicular Lymphoma: Targeting BTLA Through Engineered Soluble HVEM DeliveryMarch 01, 2017 | March-April 2017, Volume 14, Issue 2
Dr. Jacobson looks at targeting the b and t lymphocyte attenuator through engineered soluble herpes virus entry mediator delivery.
Dr. Jacobson is an instructor in medicine at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Harvard Medical School. Her main research interest is lymphoma.
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Harvard Medical School