- The Year's Best in Thrombosis: ESUS – Management of Unexplained Arterial ThromboembolismDecember 21, 2018 | January-February 2019, Volume 16, Issue 1
Dr. Jori May and Dr. Moll shed light on 2018 advances on the topic of unexplained arterial thromboembolism.
- Updates on Usefulness of HERDOO2 Score and on Direct Oral Anticoagulant Use in Antiphospholipid SyndromeOctober 29, 2018 | November-December 2018, Volume 15, Issue 6
Dr. Moll provides updates on the usefulness of HERDOO2 score and direct oral anticoagulants in the treatment of antiphospholipid sydromes.
- Do Plasma Levels of Direct Oral Anticoagulants Correlate With Hemorrhagic and Thrombotic Complications?August 21, 2018 | September-October 2018, Volume 15, Issue 5
Dr. Moll discusses a study that looks at whether plasma levels of direct oral anticoagulants correlate with hemorrhagic and thrombotic complications.
- New Herpes Zoster Vaccine: What the Hematologist Needs to KnowJuly 02, 2018 | July-August 2018, Volume 15, Issue 4
Dr. Malpica Castillo and Dr. Moll provide recommendations to guide hematologists' approach to using a new herpes zoster vaccine.
- Management of Heavy Menstrual Bleeding on AnticoagulationApril 25, 2018 | May-June 2018, Volume 15, Issue 3
Dr. Moll and Dr. Abajas discuss the main management points of heavy menstrual bleeding in female patients of childbearing age on anticoagulation.
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome: Can the Direct Oral Anticoagulants Be Used?February 21, 2018 | March-April 2018, Volume 15, Issue 2
Dr. Moll discusses a study that looks at the use of direct oral anticoagulants in patients with definite antiphospholipid syndrome.
- Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis: Selecting the Right Patient for ThrombolysisJanuary 10, 2018 | January-February 2018, Volume 15, Issue 1
Dr. Moll discusses the ATTRACT Trial, which demonstrated that catheter-directed pharmacomechanical thrombolysis did not prevent the development of PTS in patients with acute proximal DVT, but increased the risk for major bleeding.
- Use of Direct Oral Anticoagulants in Patients on HemodialysisOctober 11, 2017 | November-December 2017, Volume 14, Issue 6
Dr. Moll reviews a study that looks at the use of direct oral anticoagulants, specifically apixaban, in patients on hemodyalisis.
- HERDOO2 Score: How Long to Treat With Anticoagulation?July 01, 2017 | July-August 2017, Volume 14, Issue 4
Dr. Moll and Dr. Houghton discuss, based on the HERDOO2 score, how long to treat a VTE patient with anticoagulation.
- Anticoagulation Failure in Venous Thromboembolism: Should We Test for JAK2 V617F or CALR Mutations?May 01, 2017 | May-June 2017, Volume 14, Issue 3
Dr. Moll and Dr. Reeves look at anticoagulation failures in venous thromboembolism and whether JAK2 V617F and CALR mutation screening should be required.