You are eligible to apply for Resident membership if you reside in Canada, Mexico, or the United States and are enrolled in a duly accredited residency program related to hematology that may lead to hematology-related practice.
Annual dues: $0Become a member
Already a member? Log in to access your benefits.
Benefits of Resident Membership
back to top
Subscriptions to Leading Hematology Publications
- Blood (online only*), including access to its mobile app
- Hematology, the ASH Education Program
- The Hematologist: ASH News and Reports
- ASH Clinical News
- ASH NewsLink and Traine-E News monthly electronic newsletters
Exclusive Annual Meeting Discounts and Benefits
- save more than $800 on registration
- access to member-only registration and priority hotels before registration opens to the general public
- eligibility to submit abstracts
Resources for Continuing Education
- registration discounts on the Society’s other educational and scientific meetings
- discounts on ASH meeting webcasts and other educational products
- apply for ASH awards, grants, and training programs
- access ASH’s online member directory
Key Dates and Deadlines
ASH membership is from January 1 to December 31.
ASH Resident membership applications are considered on a rolling basis. However, please note that it takes 2-3 weeks to process these applications.back to top
How to Apply
You will need the following information to complete your application:
- Academic history
- Work experience
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter from your program director certifying your status in the program, indicating the type of program, and specifying the expected completion date
To apply by email, fax, or mail, please complete the Resident membership application and submit it to ASH Customer Service using one of the methods listed below.
back to top
PO Box 251
Annapolis Junction, MD 02701