The 2012 Consultative Hematology Course (CHC) took place on September 28, in Chicago, IL.
The one-day program, geared toward North American community practitioners, covered commonly encountered clinical problems that arise in everyday practice and require the expertise of a hematologist.
Marc J. Kahn, MD, MBA, Tulane University School of Medicine
Barbara A. Konkle, MD, Puget Sound Blood Center and University of Washington
2012 Program Topics
- Prevention and Treatment of Perioperative Bleeding
- Less is More: Challenges in Evaluating Anemia
- Managing the Hospitalized Patient with Sickle Cell Disease
- Pregnant Pauses: Stopping to Evaluate the Pregnant Patient
- Drugs and Platelets: Heparin-Induced Thrombocytopenia and Other Challenges
- New Anticoagulants: Pros, Cons, and Unknowns
back to top