Purchase full access to the 2012 ASH Annual Meeting on-demand webcasts or individual sessions of interest. Full access pricing is $195 for members and $375 for non-members. Prices vary for individual sessions. Users will be able to access audio and video recordings of the presentations while viewing associated color slides.
Sessions available include:
- All Education Program Sessions, including "The Trade Secrets of a Successful Academic" and "Junior Faculty Development Education Program: Mentorship – How to Be Successful in Your First 'Real' Job"
- Education Spotlight Sessions
- Presidential Symposium
- Ham-Wasserman Lecture
- E. Donnall Thomas Lecture
- Ernest Beutler Lecture
- ASH/EHA Joint Symposium
- Trainee Didactic Sessions
- Special Symposium from the Quality Care Subcommittee – Quality Improvement: A Toolkit for Hematology Practice
- Practice Forum
How to Purchase
To access and purchase the full webcast or individual sessions, please visit http://webcasts.hematology.org/ and log in using your current ASH account username (your email address) and password.
ASH Members will receive the discounted member rate upon logging in.
Non-members who do not have an ASH account must create a new account to complete their purchase.