The Independent Satellite Symposia (ISS) are industry-sponsored, CME-certified symposia offered in conjunction with ASH meetings. These events are not part of the official ASH meeting program and are planned solely by the sponsoring company.
There will be one ISS available on each of the following dates in conjunction with the ASH Meeting on Hematologic Malignancies.
- September 6, 2018, 7:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- September 7, 2018, 7:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
How to Apply
Please read the complete ISS guidelines before submitting your application.
The application and a proposal to host an Independent Satellite Symposium must be submitted by May 31, 2018, through the ISS submission site.
ASH policy prohibits members of the following groups from participating in the ISS at the ASH Meeting on Hematologic Malignancies:
Submit applicationback to top
- Members of the 2018 ASH Committee on Educational Affairs
- 2018 ASH Meeting on Hematologic Malignancies Speakers
All ISS cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
back to top
- Any cancellation requests received June 2, 2018, through July 2, 2018, will incur a 50 percent cancellation penalty.
- Any cancellation requests received on or after July 3, 2018, will incur a 100 percent cancellation penalty. The ISS host will be issued no refund of any monies received by ASH for cancellation.
Important Dates and Deadlines
May 31, 2018
- Deadline for ISS application submissions
June 22, 2018
- Acceptance letters emailed by ASH; following acceptance, please submit your ISS registration site links to ASH at your earliest convenience in order to post them on the program website
July 16, 2018
- FSS payment and signed letter of agreement due to ASH
July 31, 2018
- Deadline to submit all promotional and educational materials (invitations, handouts, signs, fliers, etc.) to ASH
- Deadline to submit mailing list request form to email@example.com (your mailing piece(s) must be pre-approved by ASH)
October 31, 2018
back to top
- Deadline to submit a one-page summary evaluation and final attendance count to ASH Corporate Relations Coordinator Thelma Barnett at firstname.lastname@example.org by COB Pacific time
Please contact ASH Corporate Relations Coordinator Thelma Barnett at email@example.com
back to top