The goal of the meeting is to further the understanding of lymphoma pathogenesis and accelerate new therapies by providing a forum for scientific exchange. The four-day meeting consists of didactic sessions, abstract presentations, and interactive workshops/panel discussions. The target audience for this meeting includes laboratory-based scientists, translational investigators, pharmaceutical scientists, and others interested in lymphoma science.
- Riccardo Dalla-Favera, MD
Columbia University, New York, NY
- Kojo Elenitoba-Johnson, MD
University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- Freda Stevenson, Dphil
University of Southampton Medical School, Southampton, UK
Steering Committee Members
- John Byrd, MD, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- Elias Campo, MD, PhD, Hospital Clinic, Barcelona, Spain
- Ralf Kuppers, PhD, University of Duisburg-Essen, Essen, Germany
- Ron Levy, MD, Stanford University, Stanford, CA
- Greg Nowakowski, MD, Mayo Clinic, Rochestern, MN
- Margaret Shipp , MD, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA
- Louis Staudt, MD, PhD, NCI, NIH, Bethesda, MD
- Catherine Wu, MD, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA
Past Meeting Resources
For more information about abstracts and speakers, please contact ASHMLB@hematology.org.
For information about corporate support, please contact email@example.com.
Please submit all general inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
back to top