2017 Highlights of ASH® in North America
5 locations, 3 dates, 1 great program
Join the world's leading hematology experts at Highlights of ASH® in North America as they present an unbiased analysis of the most influential research presented at the latest ASH annual meeting. Learn about ground-breaking research, cutting-edge diagnostic techniques, and new therapeutic approaches, and find out how that research can be translated into cutting-edge patient care.
- See presentations by some of the world's top experts in the field
- Discuss rapidly evolving developments in hematology and hematology-oncology
- Recap stand-out abstracts from the annual meeting
- Participate in interactive panel discussions
Who should attend?
This meeting has been designed to be a rewarding educational event for:
- Allied Health Professionals
Whether you weren't able to attend the ASH annual meeting or just want a recap of the latest findings in hematology and hematology-oncology clinical research and the top abstracts from the annual meeting, come and be a part of the 2017 Highlights of ASH®.
By attending, you will get a comprehensive review of significant scientific updates from all areas of medical research that will be presented at the 58th ASH Annual Meeting. You will learn how these updates directly affect the study and practice of hematology and their implications on future treatment recommendations and protocols.
Through participation in this meeting, you will also be able to:
- Examine advances in clinical and translational hematologic research
- Improve therapeutic and overall practice methods
- Discuss emerging drug therapies with leading faculty in the field
- Discover new treatments for patients
- Participate in interactive panel discussions and attend a lunch with the experts
Dates and Locations
January 13 - 14, 2017
January 20 - 21, 2017
Chicago, IL ▪ Dallas, TX
January 27 - 28, 2017
New York, NY ▪ Seattle, WA
An exhibition of products and services in the area of hematology and blood transfusion will be held simultaneously with the event. Participants in this exposition include the industry's most renowned national and international companies.
Jorge DiPaola, MD
University of Colorado
Selina Luger, MD, FRCPC
University of Pennsylvania
Get Instant Online Access to Highlights of ASH® Content
Visit ASH On Demand to browse and purchase access to recorded presentations from past Highlights of ASH® meetings.
Now available - the latest 2016 Highlights of ASH® in North America Webcast, featuring analysis of what to expect in emerging drug therapies and patient treatment strategies based on research presented at the recent ASH® Annual Meeting. Browse and order individual presentations on the topic of interest or get the full meeting content in a bundle at a discounted price.
back to top