2019 Highlights of ASH® in North America
January 11-12, 2019
San Francisco, CA
January 18-19, 2019
January 25-26, 2019
New York, NY
Join the world's leading hematology experts at Highlights of ASH in North America, a two-day program that highlights the most influential research presented at the latest ASH annual meeting, the premier event in malignant and non-malignant hematology.
By attending Highlights of ASH, you will get a comprehensive review of significant scientific updates in clinical and translational hematologic research, learn how these updates directly affect the study and practice of hematology, and discover how new research can be translated into cutting-edge patient care.
Through participation in this meeting, you will be able to:
- Recap stand-out abstracts from the most recent ASH annual meeting
- Discuss rapidly evolving developments in hematology and hematology-oncology with leading faculty in the field
- Participate in interactive panel discussions and attend lunch with the experts
- Improve therapeutic and overall practice methods
- Discover new treatments for patients
This meeting has been designed to be a rewarding educational event for hematologists, oncologists, fellows and trainees, allied health professionals, and hematopathologists.
2019 Steering Subcommittee
- Marc J Kahn, MD, Chair, Tulane University
- Kristie A. Blum, MD, Emory University
- John Crispino, PhD, MBA, Northwestern University
- Mark A. Crowther, MD, McMaster University
- James Foran, MD, Mayo Clinic
- Phoebe Joy Ho, MMBS, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital
- Casey O’Connell, MD, University of Southern California
- Mikkael Sekeres, MD, Cleveland Clinic
- Molly Weidner-Mandernach, MD, MPH, University of Florida Health
An exhibition of products and services in the area of hematology and blood transfusion will be held simultaneously with the event. Participants in this exposition will include the most renowned companies in the industry.
For information about sponsoring and/or exhibiting at Highlights of ASH, contact Thelma Barnett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
back to top