- Applicants must be from low and middle-income countries.
- Applicants must be affiliated with a hospital, university, clinic, or a cooperative group of institutions within an eligible region. ASH will not consider applications for personal or individual use.
Materials Included in IOI Packets:
All applicants will receive the following materials:
- Online access to the ASH Self-Assessment Program (ASH-SAP), Sixth Edition, a comprehensive educational resource that features case studies, key points, and self-test questions and answers
- Online access to Hematology 2017, ASH Education Program, which provides in-depth chapters covering each session presented in the ASH annual meeting Education Program
- ASH Image Bank flash cards (while supplies last)
- Webcast featuring presentations of the Education and Scientific Program sessions from the most recent ASH annual meeting
- Webcast featuring presentations from the most recent Highlights of ASH®
- Webcast featuring presentations from the most recent ASH® Meeting on Hematologic Malignancies
An online subscription to Blood, the journal of the American Society of Hematology, is now available only through the Health InterNetwork Access to Research Initiative (HINARI) of the World Health Organization. If you would like to receive free online access to the journal, please visit the HINARI website for eligibility and instructions on how to register your institution.
Applicant Contact Information:
* = Required Field
* Facility Type:
Please provide a brief statement describing how the materials will be used and distributed at your institution.