The ASH Executive Committee is responsible for the governance of the ASH Foundation; the ASH Foundation is not separately incorporated but segregates and separately tracks donations it receives. The ASH Foundation Committee has oversight of the ASH Foundation.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provides governance, management oversight, program development, and administration, including all administrative costs of the Foundation.
- In 2012, ASH committed over $9 million in support of programming including innovative new programs and expansion of existing programs.
back to top
- Provides the opportunity to initiate new programs to address critical hematologic issues as they arise.
- Provides financial support for expansion of successful award programs and non-revenue-generating programs.
- Solicits funding in support of Foundation programs by connecting interested individuals with funding opportunities.