International Post-Doctoral Fellows Program
As part of its continuous effort to provide valuable opportunities to international hematologists, ASH has established the International Post-Doctoral Fellows (IPDF) Program. This program allows post-doctoral fellows to access valuable ASH resources at no charge for up to four years.
Open to post-doctoral fellows with a PhD, MD, or equivalent medical degree, who:
- Reside outside Canada, Mexico, or the United States,
- Register for the ASH annual meeting as a non-member in training, and
- Are enrolled in an approved hematology or oncology training program.
How to Apply
- A complimentary online subscription to the Society's journal Blood, the most cited peer-reviewed publication in the field;
- Online access to the yearly edition of Hematology, the ASH Education Program; and
- Online access to ASH's award-winning newsletter, The Hematologist.
Program benefits conclude with the completion of the fellowship, or after four years, whichever comes first. At the end of the IPDF term, participants will be invited to become international members of ASH.
Please note that while enjoying the benefits of the IPDF program, participants may not refer to themselves as "ASH members."
back to top