ASH Clinical Research Training Institute in Latin America
The 2018 application cycle is now closed.
The ASH Clinical Research Training Institute (CRTI) in Latin America is a two-day workshop intended for fellows and early- to mid-career hematology faculty working in Latin American countries who are engaged in clinical research and training who wish to become more familiar with clinical trial design and execution.
CRTI in Latin America is held the two days prior to Highlights of ASH in Latin America, which takes place each year in April. There is no fee to apply, and pays for participants’ housing and travel expenses to attend the workshop.
As a participant, you will:
- Build the foundation and explore the methodologies of patient-oriented clinical research
- Strengthen the fundamental skills needed to become a successful patient-oriented clinical leader
- Gain extensive networking opportunities with others who share the same passion
- Develop a potential capstone project that builds upon skills learned during the curriculum and small group peer-reviews
- Receive individualized mentorship from program faculty to advance your proposed project
If you have previously participated in CRTI in Latin America, you may be eligible to apply for Advanced CRTI in Latin America.
|Application Available||September 7, 2017|
|Application Deadline||October 30, 2017|
|Finalists Notified||January 2018|
|Workshop in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil||April 24-26, 2018|
For questions regarding the Clinical Research Training Institute in Latin America, please contact the ASH Training Department at email@example.com
back to top