Official ASH annual meeting hotels and housing information
Hotel rooms for the 2017 ASH Annual Meeting have been reserved throughout the city of Atlanta for meeting attendees. See the housing map for a list of participating hotels and their room rates. ASH will provide complimentary shuttle service between these hotels and the Georgia World Congress Center.
Headquarters and Member Hotels
The Omni Atlanta at CNN Center is the official headquarters hotel for the 2017 ASH Annual Meeting and is designated for ASH members only. In addition, the following hotels are available to Society members:
back to top
- AC Atlanta Hotel Downtown
- Aloft Atlanta Hotel Downtown
- Courtyard Atlanta Downtown
- DoubleTree by Hilton Atlanta Downtown
- The Ellis Hotel
- Embassy Suites Centennial Park
- Glenn Hotel, an Autograph Collection
- Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Downtown
- Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Downtown
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Downtown
- HOME2 Suites by Hilton Atlanta Downtown
- Hyatt Regency Atlanta
- The Inn at Peachtree
- Marriott Marquis Atlanta
- The Ritz-Carlton Atlanta
- Westin Peachtree Plaza
The hotels listed on the housing map
have been reserved for ASH annual meeting attendees. ASH will provide complimentary shuttle service between these hotels and the Georgia World Congress Center unless otherwise indicated.back to top
Hotel reservations must be made directly with the official ASH Housing Center no later than Wednesday, November 15. You must register for the ASH annual meeting before you make your hotel reservation. You will only be allowed to reserve one hotel room for each person registered for the meeting.
To reserve your hotel, please contact the ASH Housing Center using any of the methods listed below. Agents are available Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time. Please note that the ASH Housing Center is closed on weekends and holidays.
Phone: 888-273-5704 - U.S. (toll free)
001 703-449-6418 - International
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to top
The group housing website for the 2017 ASH Annual Meeting is now closed. For group housing assistance, please contact email@example.com.
Group Housing Information
back to top
- A group room block is defined as five or more rooms.
- All requests for group room blocks must be received by the ASH Housing Center by Friday, October 6; any unused rooms will be released.
- Online access for room block management begins on Wednesday, August 9. Prior to August 9, the group contact will receive a username and password that will enable the group contact to enter and edit reservations.
- Confirmation of the room block will be immediately emailed to the group leader; payment is due for 100 percent of the room block within 10 business days of the confirmation date.
- If a group chooses not to use the ASH Housing Center to secure its hotel rooms, each individual in the group will be charged an additional penalty of $300 when registering for the meeting. All registration fees must be paid in full before the group's registration can be processed or registration materials can be released to either the group contact or the individual attendees.
- All payments for group room blocks are non-refundable.
All hotel reservations must be guaranteed by a major credit card or by check made payable to the hotel. A cancellation fee equivalent to two nights' room rate (plus tax) will be charged to your credit card if you do not cancel at least five days prior to your scheduled arrival date.
If you make a hotel reservation online or by phone, you will receive a confirmation instantly. If you do not receive your confirmation, please check your email spam filter before calling the ASH Housing Center to verify that your request has been received.back to top
You may cancel or make changes to your hotel reservation through the ASH Housing Center until 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Wednesday, November 15. You may do so in writing or online. To cancel or change a hotel reservation online, you will need your confirmation number and the email address you used to make your reservation. Online requests are acknowledged with an immediate email confirmation. Written requests should be sent to the ASH Housing Center and will be acknowledged with a confirmation within five business days. After this date, all changes to accommodations must be made directly through your hotel.
Between Thursday, November 16, and Monday, November 20, housing records will be transferred from the ASH Housing Center to the individual hotels; therefore, attendees are strongly encouraged to wait until after Tuesday, November 21, to contact the hotels directly to make changes or cancellations.
A cancellation must be made at least five days prior to your scheduled arrival date or you will be assessed a cancellation fee equivalent to two nights' room rate (plus tax). The hotel will not hold your room if you do not arrive on the first night of your reservation, and you will be assessed a cancellation fee equivalent to two nights' room rate (plus tax).
This hotel cancellation policy will be strictly enforced. Please retain the cancellation confirmation from the ASH Housing Center or the cancellation number provided to you by the hotel, as this proof of cancellation will be required to resolve any credit card disputes.
back to top
- Registration Information
Detailed ASH annual meeting registration information, including registration fees, deadlines, and special instructions
- Travel Information
Logistical information for meeting attendees, including visitor safety, dining and transportation options, and visa information for international travelers
- Government Concierge
A concierge established to assist federal employees attending the ASH annual meeting with attendance requests and applications